We are so happy to be back after a three month absence!
Before we get to the challenge, we are saying goodbye to
Thanks to Coni for sharing her
wonderful talent with us at CAS Mix Up.
We will miss you Coni!
* * * * *
Welcome to a new challenge hosted by Loll!
Loll's Message
For this challenge, I would like you to use embossing paste or gel through a stencil.
There are a variety of pastes and gels that you can use:
White texture paste, clear gel (matte and glossy), coloured pastes,
glitter pastes, speciality pastes (crackle, glass bead, metallic, etc.),
mousse (Nuvo) or similar products.
And, of course, you can make your own pastes with
just a few simple ingredients (see second video by the talented Chrissie).
This is a messy but fun way to stencil which creates dimension and texture.
Video Tutorials:
Embossing Paste + Stencils 2 Ways by Nichol Spohr (10:29)
DIY Embossing Paste and Stencils by Chrissie Stokes (8:19)
Thank you!
Welcome to our wonderful Guest Designers
and
CAS Mix Up Designers
The challenge is open until the 24th.
Winner and Top Picks (3) will be announced on the 30th.







%20June%202022%20PastesGels%20flower.png)


Thank you for the pleasure of being a guest designer with Jules this month! Everyone's cards are so beautiful and so inspiring with their use of stencils and paste or gel! I had so much fun creating my card and I appreciate the way your challenge pushes me to try new things. Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteWelcome back CAS team - though I am so sorry that Coni has left the team. She will be missed!
ReplyDelete=]
Can I reiterate what Darnell has said. Thanks for having me GD and making us think outside the box and pushing us to use techniques I wouldn't normally choose. You've been missed ladies. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat work with pastes Dolly. So happy to have you as Guest Designer this month, along with Jules. xx
ReplyDeleteIt's so lovely to have the challenge back...we've missed you, and with a super theme chosen by Loll of pastes and gels through a stencil. This is not a technique I do very often but will definitely be joining in. Fantastic inspiration from the Design Team and great to see Jules and Darnell as the Guest Designers this time with their brilliant cards. x
ReplyDeleteYAY you have been missed.....x
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! You were missed! Great challenge and the cards by the DT are fabulous! Hope to play along!
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to see the challenge is back and with a stencil theme too, I have missed all of your lovely inspiration, great work everyone x
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! How we have all missed your challenges. Let the fun begin with this month's fabulous theme. Super inspiration from the Team and Talented Guests Darnell and Julie. Thank You.
ReplyDeleteglad to se y'all back enjoy these posts sooooooooooo much
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, what a nice email notification surprise! xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Darnell and Julie, two very talented guest designers ! So pleased to see you're back Ladies, with gorgeous inspiration as usual. I've missed so much this challenge (my mojo too !). xx
ReplyDelete