Happy New Year!
Welcome to the first challenge of 2022!
We have a great line-up of challenges set for this year.
We hope you'll play along to learn new techniques
or rekindle your love of some old favourites.
Before we start with January's challenge, we are saddened to
announce that Leslie stepped down from our Design Team.
Leslie, thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us
at CAS Mix Up.
We are going to miss you!
On to our first challenge of 2022 ...
Welcome to a new challenge hosted by Jenny!
Watercolour Challenge
Jenny's Message
I often hear people say they "can't do Watercolour", but when it comes to card-making I think it can be done in a loose and sketchy way, which looks modern and artsy, but doesn't require much skill. I've provided some links to videos and picture tutorials to inspire you to give it a go!
Video Tutorials:






The link for Yana and The Tattered Nest are the same (both for Yana). Thought you might want to fix.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us know Betty!
DeleteThanks for the honor of being Guest Designer! I really enjoyed the challenge and am delighted to be in the company of so many great cardmakers!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you all! Jenny, loose is what we all need after the holidays! The DT has started off 2022 in a most beautiful way! Bravo, everyone!
ReplyDelete=]
Welcome back and here's to Healthy and Crafty 2022 and thank you all for your amazing inspiration and another fun challenge x.
ReplyDeleteLoving all the amazing loose watercolouring makes by the DT. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Looking forward to getting into this challenge and hopefully playing here more this year.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to have you back and to see the start of a new crafting year. I love all the samples by the team and this is a great theme that Jenny has set with loose watercolouring. I'm sorry to hear that Leslie has left the team and wish her all the best for the future. x
ReplyDeleteVery remiss of me, I forgot to welcome Karen as the Guest Designer this time. x
DeleteLove this challenge idea, Jenny, and all the wonderful inspiration! Hope to be back again! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteLove the inspiration by the design team! Thanks for introducing me to the loose watercoloring techniques! Fun challenge!
ReplyDelete