Monday, 1 February 2021

CAS Mix Up February Stencil Challenge


Welcome to a new challenge hosted by Nancy!

Stencil Challenge

Nancy's Message
Stencil Heat Embossing is a wonderful way to use different Mixed Media products.  Normally you use Versamark through your stencils,  remove your stencil and add Embossing Powders and heat.  But you can also use Distress and Distress Oxide inks or juicy dye inks such as Stampin Up inks as long as you remove stencil quickly and then cover with EB powder and Heat Emboss.
 
I am sharing several Stencil Heat Embossing videos using different products and techniques,  so if you need any inspiration be sure and visit our tutorials.
Have fun and maybe even try a new technique.
Please be sure and keep your card designs Clean and Simple.


You Tube Video Tutorials:

Thank you!

Welcome to our wonderful Guest Designer


Arlene
(Guest Designer)


CAS Mix Up Designers

Nancy
(Host)








The challenge is open until the 24th.
Winner and Top Picks (3) will be announced on the 30th.








Viewing as the party owner. Click here to view as a visitor.
Status: CLOSED
Please link up only Clean and Simple cards below following the challenge prompt.  Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Nancy, you and the team have done a wonderful job of representing this month's challenge! Looks like fun - hope to join in the fun!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to have you join the fun, Michele. I agree, awesome cards and now in the gallery for our February CAS Mix Up Challenge...Stencil Heat EB:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous effect with heat embossing through a stencil and what amazing cards and inspiration, thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply amazing, inspirational cards, by everyone concerned. I really think I have a lot to live up to with anything thing that I might try to enter to this challenge Wonderful ladies!
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning makes from the DT! Thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a new technique to me! Thanks for all the inspiration and all the fun! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a fun challenge, Nancy, and got me trying something new to me, so thank you for that! All the inspiration cards are just off the hook! (I'm showing my age when I use old-timey expressions like that, lol!) Hugs, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always good to find new ways to extend your stencils. Thank you Nancy for the inspiration and what amazing cards from the team and Arlene x.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.