Welcome to a new challenge hosted by Viv!
Video Tutorials:
Tone on Tone Stenciling - Lindsay Adreon (11:08)
Stenciling Tone on Tone - Justine Hovey (4:04)
There's also a really good video on how to achieve a geometric effect on your background here
Stenciling Tone on Tone - Justine Hovey (4:04)
There's also a really good video on how to achieve a geometric effect on your background here
Thank you!!










Thank you for inviting me to join in as GD this time and I have thoroughly enjoyed the tone on tone theme set by Viv. It is a joy to see all the different styles and techniques used on the DT cards, and I look forward to seeing the gallery fill. x
ReplyDeleteWonderful tone-on-tone stencil works of art from everyone and congratulations to Pat for guest designing! You always help me create in new and wonderful ways! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteWonderful creations by the DT and Pat! So happy I managed to play along early in the month for a change.
ReplyDeleteMarianne x
Thank you all for the amazing inspiration and Pat's card is stunning x.
ReplyDelete